Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Snark Blog.

So I have this friend, right? I've been dancing with her a couple days a week this school year. She's a real sweet girl... which is why I feel kind of bad that I've subjected her to a year's worth of snark.

Now, I'm sure there are some of you sitting there reading like, "What the hell is snark?" Bless your little hearts.
According to our friend the Urban Dictionary:

snark: (n.) Combination of "snide" and "remark". Sarcastic commentary. Also snarky (adj.) and snarkily (adv.)

Basically, I'm a bitch. But, I'm funny, so it's okay. At least that's what my friend tells me. I sort of justify it because I only unleash my snark on those who deserve it- basically people who piss me off- and it's never directed at them. I don't generally pick on the weak or unfortunate, unless they get in my way. Then they're in trouble.

Anyway, my friend requested that when I graduate (which I'm still convinved is NOT happening) I need to start a blog because she'll miss my bitchiness. I thought, "Hey, why wait? People are dumb ALL the time!"

And here we are.

Welcome friends, to the Snark Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment